Tel. 948 104 363
Mov. 639 881 572
To complement our charter activities, we bring our expertise in sailing to different marine services, everything concerning what has become to be our specialty: ocean crossings. The more than 150,000 miles of ocean navigation and multiple yachts prepared by Antonio Doria ensure maximum viability for any project of blue water sailing.
The idea is to ensure that those who wish to take the leap and make a long passage in their own boat, are provided of all technical support and help they may need.
- Worldwide yacht delivery, either occasionally or as part of the logistics of a long term sailing project.
- Adaptation of serial produced sailboats for conducting ocean crossings. Comprehensive or specific work for the adequacy of a sailboat to a cruising project: Maneuver layout adaptation for short handed sailing, rig review and modification for offshore and downwind sailing, balancing electrical system for living aboard away from marinas, alternative charging systems installation, cooling, plumbing, etc.
- Advice on all matters relating to selection and purchase of a yacht designed to long term cruises or ocean passages.
- Technical and skills training for long voyage projects. (maneuvering, weather, electricity, mechanics and other repair skills, rough weather sailing, celestial navigation, etc.)
- Support and weather routage for passages.